Call for Abstracts
Call for Abstracts is about to open
Abstracts are invited from educators, researchers and professionals working in relevant fields of practice.
Topics that will be included in the conference program are
- Poverty and social disadvantage – unemployment, income support, welfare payments and programs, pensions and social inclusion
- Climate change and sustainability – food security, energy and housing and natural disasters
- Human rights – refugees and asylum seekers, justice and prisons, the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples: Working towards reconciliation and social justice – Closing the Gap, community-controlled programs and initiatives, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander rights, health and wellbeing and working in partnership
- Health and mental health – hospitals and community health, drugs and alcohol, mental health reform, primary health networks, suicide prevention, workforce and peer workers, co-design and person-centred services
- LGBTIQ rights
- Disability – NDIS, workforce, individualised funding and person-centred services
- Family violence, trauma and abuse – family law, institutional abuse, child abuse and neglect, youth justice, out-of-home care and trauma-informed approaches
- Ageing and aged care – positive ageing, residential and home care, isolation and elder abuse
- Housing – homelessness, youth housing, rental assistance and leaving care
- Social work: Grand challenges and developing the profession – social work practice, research, education and policy practice.
We invite abstracts in response to the above topics, addressing
- Future directions of the profession.
|Abstract Submission Key Dates|
|Call for Abstracts Open||May|
|Call for Abstracts Close|