Register Now And Don’t Miss This Leading Event
Secure your place in Adelaide now
There are so many reasons to attend this professional development event of the year, including
- Be inspired – to challenge inequality in your day-to-day work and to lead your colleagues with new ideas and innovative practice
- Make a difference – gain expertise in your field and be the source of new ideas and knowledge that will make a difference for a just society
- Contemporary solutions – inequality is affecting us like never before. Now is the time to come together and find solutions
- The latest products and services – engage with a range of sponsors and exhibitors. See how they can enhance your career and your workplace
- Networking – draw from the energy of like-minded colleagues who are as devoted to working together for a just society as you are.
New sponsorship and exhibition opportunities now available
Welcome To The Conference
That Will Work Together
For A Just Society
The Australian Association of Social Workers (AASW) welcomes you to Conference 2019, Challenging Inequality: Working together for a just society. This event will be held at the Adelaide Convention Centre, South Australia from 7-9 November 2019.